Monday, October 15, 2012

Name a Worse Movie

So...

This site was designed to be a place where we could talk about books and movies and travels and the like. But I seemed to be writing about movies mostly.

And when I was going to rant about books (I just found a copy of Garlic Ballads by recent Nobel Laureate Mo Yan at a used bookstore), I ended up subjecting myself to a film that was so bad, I decided to ask you guys if you could name a worse movie.

I'm not talking about Charlie's Angels (the only movie I walked out of) or Troll 2, which is less awful than you might think. Well, it is pretty bad, but maybe not as bad as everyone says.


Oh yeah, that's right baby: Garbage Pale Kids: The Movie.

I guess a stock answer could be Batman and Robin, to which I have no real retort. If anything's worse than that POS, it might be GPK.

Aren't those masks creepy as hell?

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...

    Funny thing about this is I just got done telling mom about a movie that might equate... Friday the 13th VIII... Jason Takes Manhattan. They put the big apple in it for name only... for most of the movie takes place on a boat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For many years, when someone would talk to me about a really bad movie, going on about the worst of all time, I would always say, Are you including "Grease II" or not? I guess I shouldn't completely discount it, because it did have some ultimate eye candy, the young Michelle Pfeiffer.

    ReplyDelete